Thursday, May 10, 2012

A piece of magic is a hat.

Does anyone else miss the days when ladies and gents topped off a great outfit with an even greater hat? Many of us now view  a hat  as a solution to bad hair days or bright sun, but the right hat can be the something extra you need to add a little jaunt to your step, make you feel like a woman of mystery, or give some of that elusive Grace Kelly glamour to an ordinary ensemble. Here are some of our favorites:

Daisy Buchanan style. 




Ms. Bardot, looking sassy and incredible. 


Classic and flaw-free.

The color is soft and pretty, the hat is fabulous!

Marilyn, showing us how it's done.


We love them all - which is your favorite?


2 comments:

  1. I think I'll have to pick the top one. I love that cloche style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll have to agree with you, lovely anon! The cloche is my favorite too.

    -Maggie

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...