1. This triple waterfall in Lebanon is i n c r e d i b l e.
2. Central Texas Harley is putting on a benefit tomorrow (May 12) for APD Officer Jaime Padron's family - this is an all day event that includes music, bbq and activities for kiddos, and is a great way for us all to show some love and support for a local family.
3. This modern, graphic wedding is a new favorite!
4. Ballet Austin will be performing Romeo and Juliet for Mother's Day weekend.
5. We adore this Design Sponge column about floral arrangements inspired by great loves - and we love that it's by one of Austin's own floral designers! This city and its network of talented women never fail to inspire and amaze us.
6. "Forget your personal tragedy" - Wise words from Ernest Hemingway to F. Scott Fitzgerald in this Letter of Note.
Have a great weekend!