How is it already Friday? Simply cannot believe it! Here's our weekly roundup of most-loved things around the internet:
1. These inspiration strings from Design Love Fest are the neatest thing!
2. This real wedding and their story about why weddings matter is truly touching.
3. Get out of town this weekend and do something adventurous! We love this list of Hill Country activities.
4. The illustrations in this post about 'Modern Fussy' wedding style are wonderful!
5. This Jekyll Island wedding is incredible - an example of Southern fetes at their very best.
6. This 1920s wedding is one of our absolute favorites - this couple absolutely killed it with their Jazz Age theme.
Have a great weekend, everyone!