Austin, you slippery minx. Just when we think balmy weather is here to stay, you pull something like a week's worth of 40something temperatures and thunderstorms on us. Let our weekly roundup of pretty things keep you occupied, indoors and dry this afternoon, dear readers (and to those of you not currently enjoying torrential downpours - we're jealous).
1. Love these poppers in place of throwing rice for a festive reception exit. From The Nichols Blog.
2. How pretty is this little cake plate arrangement? This would look so cute on a dessert bar or cake table. At the Daily Frolic
3. Possibly the prettiest garters we've ever seen. From Emily Riggs' lookbook, found at Style Me Pretty
4. Backyard wedding done right: on Green Wedding Shoes.
5. A groom in a cardigan and bow tie is the most charming thing! Found on Wedding Chicks
6. Love these snapshots from a pretty tea house - by The SoHo.
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!