It's that time again, ladies and gents! Enjoy our favorite internet things for the last week (or two .... oops!) and have a wonderful weekend.
1. We loved this article from the Harvard Business Review on how to quit your day job and go after what you really love.
2. We're still loving ombre, and so is Preston Bailey - and we definitely love these tights for bridesmaids in a modern wedding.
3. Everything about this wedding is flawless, but especially delightful is the hand-stitched leather and letterpress invitation suite. Holy cow.
4. French cats! We simply cannot.
5. This weekend marks the 100th anniversary of the sinking of ill-fated ship of dreams, the Titanic. This gorgeous shoot is actually Downton Abbey themed, but since the sinking of Titanic sets off the events in our favorite deliciously dramatic Edwardian soap opera, we figured it's like a 2-for-1 deal on themes we're obsessed with.
6. April 15th is also Leonardo DaVinci's birthday - happy 559th, sir. Check out the exhibit entitled "Da Vinci - the Genius" at Lubbock's Science Spectrum before it takes off!