Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful this Thanksgiving!

I am thankful for a lot of things this Thanksgiving, family, friends, my dog, a job I love....  I am reminded this week of all that I have to be thankful for due to the two weddings we are working on this week at La Fleur Vintage. What a wonderful time of year to celebrate love, commitment and appreciation. Check out a few of this weeks arrangments as well as a few pictures from this weeks weddings, and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Simple and stunning. Hydrangea, Scented Geranium, Snapdragons, and Pomegranates.


This arrangement includes Pomegranates and Crab Apples, as well as Hydrangea, "Cherry Brandy" Roses, and "High and Surprise" Red Roses.

A woman hosting Thanksgiving at her house brought us this basket and requested fall colors, but no yellow. Dahlias, Tulips, Snapdragons, Pomegranated and Oak Leaves achieved that look nicely.


This centerpiece will look beautiful next to a golden brown turkey.

For a second marriage at the Chapel Dulcinea the bride requested deep red, soft reds, creams and ivory. I love how beautifully the Black Baccara Rose and the Sahara Roses have opened!

Matching Boutonnieres

I love that one of the first arrangements in our website inspired this bouquet for one of our brides. Peach Avalanche Roses, Orange Ranunculus, Pale Yellow Freesia, Leucodendron, and fragrant Peach Stock make up this bouquet. 


The bride's mom and grandmother collect these milk glass vases to go on the reception tables.



1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    I just found you by looking up Eucalyptus. I make gumpaste flowers. They are flowers made of sugar for wedding cakes and such. I am so excited I stumbled across your blog. You arrangements are exquisite and make many of the same flowers you have. Please take a look at my blog which I haven't been great at updating with new flowers, but you can see what I do.. thanks for sharing. I just love all the color.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...