Friday, November 18, 2011

Surrounded by Perfection

It never ceases to amaze me that despite being surrounded by flowers everyday I can still find just joy in a particular flower. Whether it be the color, the smell, the delicate shape of the petals, I continue to marvel at the perfection of nature. While going to buy some much needed eucalyptus I found myself distracted by selection at one of our wholesalers. I was so distracted that I forgot what I was there to buy. Below are pictures of a few of my extra purchases.

This was the only ranunculus of the bunch to open with this delicate center visible. I couldn't resist capturing it.

I'm not normally so taken with a red flower but with the pointed petals and this cherry red color I felt as if these tulips were trying to kiss me.

One glance at this bunch of clematis and I just grabbed them. I love the leaves, the buds, the flowers, everything about them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...